You will see the internet flooded with press releases from Canon announcing the most versatile and most anticipated full frame mirrorless camera - Eos R.
Much talk and excitement has been building up since Nikon launched 2 mirrorless systems almost 2 week ago. Leaked photos and speculation on what the camera was going to look like and what it will sport in terms of specs was right on point.
• 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
• DIGIC 8 Image Processor
• UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
• 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
• 3.15" 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
• Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
• Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
While some vlogs mention no image stabilization on the camera nor lenses I cannot speculate about image quality or stabilization at the moment.
Canon did put more enphasis on the Lens lineup more than the camera of course by releasing 4 lenses and 3 adaptors for the camera. Each adapter has its own purpose.
a drop in filter adapter for polarizing filter, an ef-eos R mount adapter for connecting old canon glass, and a control ring adapter for settings.
A 28-70mm f/2, a 35mm f/1.8 macro is, a 24-105mm f/4 and a 50mm f/1.2
Price on this new anticipated machine will be:
$2,299 for the body
$3,299 for the kit including the 24-105mm f/4L IS glass.
Anticipated selling date will be in october with preorder now.
your thoughts on this equipment.